All Wave AV (www.allwaveav.co) is a recognized 22+ year System Integration firm and a member of the prestigious PSNI Global Alliance (www.psni.org). We are on an expansion path over the next two years; and are looking for smart, energetic, and committed Graduate Management Trainees (GMT). We have a two-month training period for a variety of roles and then full-time roles across India.
We are searching for a reliable, organized Management Trainee to join our organization. The management trainee’s responsibilities include completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, traveling to other offices, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations.
To be successful as a Management Trainee, you should have superb attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems. Outstanding candidates will have great leadership, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
Management Trainee – 3 nos (Mumbai)
Management Trainee Responsibilities:
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Assist in sales, marketing, HR, Finance roles (will be assigned by us)
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
- Learning about conflict resolution and sitting in on disciplinary hearings.
- Traveling to different offices and participating in daily operations as required.
Management Trainee Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in management, HR, or similar.
- Experience in a management role or similar.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- Excellent time management skills.
CTC: stipend will be Rs 10Kpm and then Rs. 5LPA to 7LPA upon confirmation
Location: across India
Employment Type: Full-time
Dynamically target high-payoff intellectual capital for customized technologies. Objectively integrate emerging core competencies before process-centric communities. Dramatically evisculate holistic innovation rather than client-centric data.