We are looking for young energetic engineers (Preferably EXTC/Electronics /EEE/ IT/ CS) to be groomed to take on roles in a technology integration space & also further work on the global delivery projects.
The candidates who are chosen will have to work as GET (in Mumbai location) for 3 months. On completion of which, based on the performance they will be onboarded as a full-time engineer.
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 4 nos (Mumbai – E&TC)
Graduate Engineer Trainee – (EXTC/Electronics /EEE) Responsibilities:
- There will be detailed training given for three months (stipend will be Rs. 10K pm)
- The training will be for audiovisual design, project management, basic control programming, AV over IP configuration, switch configuration, etc)
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observe health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Take notes and share your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Graduate Engineer Trainee – (EXTC/Electronics /EEE) Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline (2021/2020 Batch).
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
- Likes to work on hands-on roles (hardware)
- Willing to travel across India
2. Graduate Engineer Trainee – 4 nos (Mumbai – IT)
Graduate Engineer Trainee – (CS/ IT) Responsibilities:
- Ability to create Graphical User interface [GUI] design.
- Ability to program System controllers including Crestron/Extron and Cue control systems.
- Perform coding duties within a specified timeframe.
- Ability to conceptualize component interactions and installation environments to ensure desired functionality prior to physical installation.
- Ability to read Schematic Diagrams and System Design drawings.
- Strong networking knowledge and trouble-shooting skills are preferred.
- Maintain proper coding practices and documentation, even under deadlines
- Perform system testing & Perform bug-fixing and firmware upgrades.
- Collaborate with Project Engineer to create documentation for user support
- Provide assistance with software support and troubleshooting through interaction with the customer
Graduate Engineer Trainee – (CS/ IT) Requirements:
- Previous working experience as an AV Programmer is preferred. [1/2 years] .Fresher with strong determination to make career out as AV programmer.
- BE/B Tech in CS/BSC-IT/IT (2021/2020 Batch).
- Ability to program in languages such as C++, C#, Python and Visual Basic.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Attention to details
- Team player